Watch our on-demand free, CPD accredited webinar about the apprenticeship levy
As of April 6th 2017, employers and businesses across the UK with a wage bill of higher than £3 million per year are required to make an investment in apprenticeships. Those with a payroll below this threshold also have to contribute if they train apprentices. On top of this, schools who are part of academy trusts may be subject to the levy if the group payroll is in excess of £3 million.
To help schools, colleges and training providers understand how this new system will affect them, our education specialist, Mark Harrison, hosted a webinar with funding expert Rob George. With over 17 years of experience working in the education sector to help training providers forecast funding revenues, Rob is widely regarded as a leading authority in his field.
This on-demand webinar will help you understand:
- How the apprenticeship system is changing
- What the different funding bands mean
- How the payment process will work
- How to meet the Digital Apprenticeship Service quality checks
- How the ‘Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers’ will work