“Online support for effective leadership and management of teaching, learning and assessment.”
Are you able to provide the same level of effective leadership and management of your staff as you do for your learners?
What is Staff Zone?
Staff Zone is a powerful yet easy to use online system driven by Virtual College’s Learning Management System, E>nable.
In addition to providing all of the HR functions you would expect, it also supports Ofsted inspection requirements for rigorous tracking of staff performance and audit reports.
What do Ofsted say?
“Professional development is underpinned by highly rigorous performance management that encourages, challenges and supports staff to improve.”
– Ofsted Outstanding Judgement
How can Staff Zone help you?
Staff Zone is an ideal tool for staff development, recording and tracking:
- Performance management
- Personal development plan
- Annual review
- Continuous Professional Development
- Personalised induction – bespoke to each organisation with your own policies and procedures
- Facilitates flexible, cost effective induction (e g First Aid, Equality & Diversity, data protection ) via a huge range of online resources
- Flexible – to allow cost effective training of remote staff eg assessors
- Enhances employee engagement and continuing professional development through targeted refresher training and accredited modules
- Allows economical blended learning training solutions e.g. employees complete the foundations of Health and Safety online and then attend a face to face shorter Health and Safety session that focusses on the practical elements
RECORDING AND TRACKING
- Monitors attendance at events
- Ideal for appraisals and job roles – the online system eliminates paper and makes for easier monitoring of staff development
- Ensures targeted, needs- based learning by allocating e-learning courses around specific job roles or development needs
- Provides effective monitoring and tracking of employee development including one-to-ones with Managers and on-going CPD
- Allows monitoring of attendance of key events ( eg Department meetings, INSET days, quarterly/annual staff events, refresher training days)
- Allows flexible learning to take place regardless of where staff are based – national providers with home-based staff can utilise the solution and monitor all staff regardless of location
- Enables Senior Leadership Team to monitor, understand and report on staff targets and progression eg: assessor success rates or generation of new business
- Reduction in training costs eg room hire, trainer costs
CALL US TODAY FOR A DEMO!