Competency Level Learning
“Our E>nable e-portfolio solution allows learners to gather, store and submit evidence online for assessor/tutor review and marking which is ideal for competency type qualifications.”
A fully integrated e-portfolio solution which maps activities and criteria into the Virtual Learning Environment.”.
The e-Portfolio toolkit includes:
- Creation of a competency-based qualification structures including unit, performance criteria and scope mapping
- Activity-driven assessments tasks
- Multimedia evidence formats including photographs, video and audio observation scheduling and recording
- Assessor and Internal Verifier management
- Virtual classroom provision for online assessment/learner reviews
The benefits of the E►nable e-Portfolio:
- Assessors can remotely mark/assess learner submissions
- Portfolio development can be structured to match specific learning criteria set by awarding organisations
- Provides a route to measure and track learners at all stages of their e-Portfolio development
- Ability to manage and schedule the verification process linked to a systemic corrective action process
- Detailed activity progress matrix provided
- Allows all stakeholders to manage the process
Already have an e-Portfolio solution?
- Talk to us about the opportunity to integrate into your current e-portfolio.
“E►nable allows us to keep track and record our learners’ progress. We find it an essential tool for learning and development.”
Simone Cobb, e-learning development officer, Lincolnshire County Council